Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The LOVE Project - Phase II, "Puppy Love"

After all the success of Phase I, "Chosen Love", I was completely overwhelmed with LOVE.  Many people asked me what I was going to do next, and I'm pleased to announce Phase II of the Project, "Puppy Love", a one minute photoshoot of a single (or dating) person and their dog. 

Dogs give us unconditional love, and in these few frames I am trying to capture the bond that was formed just out of pure love.  And in the process, I would love to raise funds for a no-kill shelter in Colorado that is doing a world of good to save the lives of these precious little companions.  The sessions are free, but if you wish to buy a print, a percentage of the proceeds will go to a shelter close to my heart.  And we can all help. 

Much love to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment